Evaluation of the anisotropy field for fine-particle systems from low-field thermomagnetic curves
Geshev, Julian Penkov
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
A method for evaluating the temperaturedependent magnetic anisotropy field from thermomagnetic curves for Stoner–Wohlfarth-like systems is proposed. It allows the anisotropy parameters of a sample with unknown spontaneous magnetization to be obtained by using magnetic fields considerably lower than the anisotropy field.
magnetismo fine-particle systems anisotropia magnetica magnetic anisotropy single-domain particles campos magneticos thermomagnetic curves tratamento térmico materiais magneticos tratamento termomagnetico pequenas particulas
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://hdl.handle.net/10183/27556
- Immobilization of Glucose Isomerase-Containing Streptomyces phaeochromogenes Cells in Fine-Particle Form
- Zero- to low-field MRI with averaging of concomitant gradient fields
- Droplet Size Distribution in Water-Crude Oil Emulsions by Low-Field NMR
- Confirmation of the assignment of the low-field proton resonance of serine proteases by using specifically nitrogen-15 labeled enzyme.
- Inorganic-organic hybrids based on poly (ε-Caprolactone) and silica oxide and characterization by relaxometry applying low-field NMR