Evaluation of a Medium for the Rapid Recovery of Escherichia coli from Shellfish1
Andrews, Wallace H.
A medium (A-1) which shortens the time necessary to identify and enumerate Escherichia coli found in estuarine water was evaluated for use for recovery of E. coli found in shellfish. Productivity of E. coli by this medium was comparable to that of the lengthier American Public Health Association method, and the occurrence of false positives was substantially reduced.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=186928
- Viral Depuration by Assaying Individual Shellfish1
- Comparison of EC broth and medium A-1 for the recovery of Escherichia coli from frozen shucked snow crab.
- Rapid Recovery of Escherichia coli from Estuarine Water
- Coliform Behavior in Frozen Foods: I. Rapid Test for the Recovery of Escherichia coli from Frozen Foods
- Evaluation of a rapid tube assay for presumptive identification of Escherichia coli from veterinary specimens.