Evaluation in health education. A review of progress, possibilities, and problems.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1060613
- Sixteen years' experience of counselling, diagnosis, and prenatal detection in one genetic centre: progress, results, and problems.
- Peer review in health services research: issues and problems.
- Hepatitis C: progress and problems.
- Review of child health targets shows progress, but coordination needs to improve
- Progress, challenges, and responsibilities in retrovirology