European court rules that ambulance staff are covered by working time legislation
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=523149
- Appeal Court rules that NICE procedure was unfair
- Pressure mounts over European Working Time Directive
- No time to train the surgeons: Only repeal of European Working Time Directive will help
- Retention of information by emergency department staff at ambulance handover: do standardised approaches work?
- REVIEW OF LEGISLATION PROPOSED TO AND ENACTED BY THE GENERAL COURT OF 1912