Estudo da morfologia e dinâmica molecular de filmes de MEH-PPV via espalhamento de raios-x de alto ângulo e ressonância magnética nuclear do estado sólido / Morphology and molecular dynamics of MEH-PPV films using wide-angle x-ray scattering and solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance
André Alves de Souza
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The morphology and dynamic of MEH-PPV films prepared by casting from toluene and chloroform were studied using Wide-Angle X-ray Scattering (WAXS) and Solid-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) techniques, respectively. Evidences of the increase in the aggregation were obtained by WAXS, which revealed a tendency of increasing in the molecular ordering upon thermal treatment. This tendency was supported by NMR measurements that showed the decrease in the mobility of the MEH-PPV side-chains upon thermal treatment, mainly from films cast from toluene. Moreover, the temperature dependence of the WAXS and NMR signals revealed that the changes in the MEH-PPV photoluminescence films are related to the changes in the molecular environment induced by the segmental dynamics. The Fluorescence Spectroscopy (PL) measured at two different thermal treatments, 90 ºC by 12 hours and 150 ºC by one hour, revealed that the second emission band, related to the increase in the aggregation of the films, is increased upon thermal treatments, with strong dependency with the thermal treatment temperatures. All the temperatures were away from the glass transition temperature of the MEH-PPV (Tg = 75 ºC), thus providing total relaxation stages to the polymer chains.
- Study of DNA-spermine interactions by use of small-angle and wide-angle X-ray scattering and circular dichroism.
- Alteration of lipid-phase behavior in multiple sclerosis myelin revealed by wide-angle x-ray diffraction.
- Estudo de soluções de MEH-PPV em dosimetria de radiação gama
- Photoluminescence of Solvent-Selected Fluorescent Moieties in MEH-PPV Solutions and Films
- Estudos de macromoleculas biologicas parcialmente desestruturadas usando espalhamento de raios-X