Estimation of the correlation coefficient using the Bayesian Approach and its applications for epidemiologic research
Schisterman, Enrique F
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=155684
- A Stereological Approach for Estimation of Cellular Immunogold Labeling and Its Spatial Distribution in Oriented Sections Using the Rotator
- Part II: The Estimation of the Total Lung Volume, its Subdivisions, and the Mixing Coefficient
- Uncertainty estimation in hydrodynamic modeling using Bayesian techniques
- A Candida albicans dispersed, repeated gene family and its epidemiologic applications.
- Exfoliative toxin detection using reversed passive latex agglutination: clinical and epidemiologic applications.