Estimating genomic coexpression networks using first-order conditional independence
Magwene, Paul M
A computationally efficient statistical framework for estimating networks of coexpressed genes is presented that exploits first-order conditional independence relationships among gene expression measurements.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=545795
- Higher-order thalamic relays burst more than first-order relays
- First-order analysis of optical flow in monkey brain.
- COMPLEXITY OF FIRST-ORDER METHODS FOR DIFFERENTIABLE CONVEX OPTIMIZATION
- A k-space method for acoustic propagation using coupled first-order equations in three dimensions
- Macroinvertebrates associated with bryophyta in a first-order Atlantic Forest stream