Estimates of the effect on hepatic iron of oral deferiprone compared with subcutaneous desferrioxamine for treatment of iron overload in thalassemia major: a systematic review
Caro, J Jaime
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=138807
- Changes in transferrin saturation after treatment with the oral iron chelator deferiprone in patients with iron overload.
- Synergic effect of chronic hepatitis C infection and beta thalassemia major with marked hepatic iron overload on liver fibrosis: a retrospective cross-sectional study
- Zinc concentration in patients with iron overload receiving oral iron chelator 1,2-dimethyl-3-hydroxypyrid-4-one or desferrioxamine.
- Treatment of iron overload syndrome: a general review
- Effectiveness of anticholinergic drugs compared with placebo in the treatment of overactive bladder: systematic review