Establishment of an Embryonic Tip Regeneration System of Soybean
Si-yan, LIU, Guang-long, LI, Jing, QU, Shu-yan, GUAN, Dan, YAO, Pi-wu, WANG, Si-chen, LIU, Yang, JIA, Peng-fei, GUAN, Long-qing, WANG
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT In order to establish an optimal soybean embryonic tip regeneration system that can serve as soybean genetic transformation receptor, and be used for the study of genetic function verification, the influences of single factor on the adventitious bud of embryonic tip induction, elongation and rooting stage, are researched and compared.The single factors includes seeds soaking time, different kinds of hormones, different concentration of hormone and different concentration of sucrose. By one-way ANOVA and LSD ad hoc test , the results show that, for the embryonic tip adventitious bud induction stage, 12h is the optimal seeds soaking time, 2.0mg·L-1 is the optimal concentration of 6-Benzyl Aminopurine(6-BA), for the embryonic tip adventitious bud elongation stage, 0.2mg·L-1 indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) is optimal and 2.0mg·L-1Gibberellic acid (GA3) is optimal, and for the adventitious bud of embryonic tip rooting stage, 2.0mg·L-1 IBA is optimal,the average rooting rate is 93.34%. An Optimal embryonic tip regeneration system is established, and optimum mediums in different stages are found.
- Mouse embryonic stem cells: the establishment of the system to produce differentiated cell types in vitro
- Regeneration of broken tip links and restoration of mechanical transduction in hair cells
- INFLUENCE OF EMBRYONIC IMPLANTS UPON LENS REGENERATION IN RABBITS*†
- Establishment of an autocatalytic conditional mammalian system for expression of stringently regulated genes.
- TRANSPLANTATIONS OF THE EMBRYONIC CHICK FOREBRAIN REGION BEFORE ESTABLISHMENT OF CIRCULATION