Erratum on "Validation of the Skindex-17 quality of life assessment instrument for a Brazilian population"
An. Bras. Dermatol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract Cutis rhomboidalis nuchae was assessed in a 65-year-old patient. Optical microscopy showed basophilic agglomerations in the reticular dermis with decreased elastic fibers. Trans- mission electron microscopy showed elongated, curved and fragmented structures, and in their interior the presence of electron-dense lumps was reduced and irregular, similar to modified elastic fibers, whereas the collagen fibers had a normal aspect. Scanning electron microscopy showed deposits between the bundles of collagen, resembling pebbles or stones. These findings demonstrate that, at one stage of the disease, the collagen remains normal and the alterations are seen in the elastic tissue.
- Validation of the Skindex-17 quality of life assessment instrument for a Brazilian population,
- Translation, cultural adaptation, and validation of the American Skindex-29 quality of life index
- A functional status assessment instrument: validation in an elderly population.
- A new instrument for measuring anticoagulation-related quality of life: development and preliminary validation
- Vitiligo-specific instrument on quality of life - Brazilian Portuguese version