Equine estrogens differentially inhibit DNA fragmentation induced by glutamate in neuronal cells by modulation of regulatory proteins involved in programmed cell death
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=340384
- An orchestrated gene expression component of neuronal programmed cell death revealed by cDNA array analysis
- Characterization of the endogenous deoxyribonuclease involved in nuclear DNA degradation during apoptosis (programmed cell death).
- Programmed cell death in Trypanosoma cruzi induced by Bothrops jararaca venom
- Stretch-induced programmed myocyte cell death.
- Programmed cell death by default in embryonic cells, fibroblasts, and cancer cells.