Entre risos e prantos : as memórias acerca da luta armada contra a ditadura no Rio Grande do Sul
Davi Arenhart Ruschel
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This research aimed to analyze the memories that were built as for the armed fight against the Brazilian Military-Civil Dictatorship, that took place in late 1960s, early 1970s in the state of Rio Grande do Sul. Starting from memory books written by those who took up arms in the State, interviewing these ex-guerrilla fighters, and based in a research in those days newspapers, first it sought reconstructing what about happened of armed fight in Rio Grande do Sul. Next, an analysis in which ways these memories were being reconstructed was done, sometimes picturing that fight in a comic way, and in others highlighting a more violent aspect of the repression over those who fought against the regime. The research sought to understand the factors that influenced the way in which these narratives were developed, like the ex-guerrilla fighters trajectory from the armed fight to the moment they have written their books, the context in which Brazil has lived at the moment they were written, and the possible influence the reading of other ex-guerrilla fighter books might have had over the analyzed authors. Based on the analyses of these memory books, it was possible to understand in a general way some identity factors of this group who took up arms against Dictatorship. The analyzed books were ¿Guerra é Guerra, dizia o torturador¿ (War is War, said the torturer) by Índio Vargas; ¿O Riso dos Torturados¿ (The Laughter of the Tortured) by Jorge Fischer Nunes; ¿Verás que um filho teu não foge à luta¿ (You¿ll see your son won¿t escape from fighting) by João Carlos Bona Garcia; ¿A Guerrilha Brancaleone¿ (Brancaleone¿s Guerrilla) by Cláudio Antônio Weyne Gutiérrez.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://hdl.handle.net/10183/37806
- Contestação, engajamento e militantismo : da "luta contra a ditadura" à diversificação das modalidades de intervenção política no Rio Grande do Sul
- Entre rebeldia e conformismo : a luta do Movimento Nacional de Luta pela Moradia (MNLM) pelo acesso à moradia no Rio Grande do Sul
- Aos loucos, os médicos: a luta pela medicalização do hospício e construção da psiquiatria no Rio Grande do Sul
- Percepção de agricultores e a agrobiodiversidade em quintais no Rio Grande do Sul : expressões da luta por autonomia camponesa
- CAPARAÓ, A LEMBRANÇA DO MEDO: A memória dos moradores da região da Serra do Caparaó sobre o primeiro movimento de luta armada contra a ditadura militar a Guerrilha de Caparaó.