ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY IN SUPPORT FOR ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS. AN INNOVATION AND PRODUCTIVITY APPROACH
Medina-Quintero, Jose Melchor, Mora, Alberto, Abrego, Demian
JISTEM J.Inf.Syst. Technol. Manag.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Technology and the accounting information systems are implemented in an organization with the aim of improving their efficiency. Companies spend large amounts of money on these tools every year in order to improve their organizational performance. The aim of this research is to determine the influence of SMEs’ technological alignment, information management and technological infrastructure on the performance of an institution (innovation and productivity) in which accounting information systems are used. An empirical study is conducted in enterprises belonging to the service, commercial and industrial sectors in Ciudad Victoria, México, with the help of the SmartPLS statistical tool. The results mainly show that technology has helped raise productivity (improvement in administrative activities, in decision-making and in the use of generated information).
- A Practical Approach to Process Support in Health Information Systems
- A model for evaluating efficiency - an application in information technology and systems investments
- Thermal-infrared technology for local and regional scale irrigation analyses in horticultural systems.
- Alternative model and approach for determining microbial heterotrophic activities in aquatic systems.
- Privacy, confidentiality and automated health information systems.