Endoscopic ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration of non‐pancreatic lesions: an institutional experience
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2095489
- Celiac and perigastric lymph node metastasis of prostate cancer diagnosed with endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration
- Predictive success factors for ct-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of pulmonary lesions
- Predictive complication factors for ct-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of pulmonary lesions
- Value of endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration (EBUS-TBNA) in the diagnosis of lung and mediastinal lesions
- Diagnosis of pancreatic lesions using fine needle aspiration cytology: detection of K-ras point mutations using solid phase minisequencing.