Empreendedorismo e inovação: uma análise teórico-empírica sobre a percepção dos alunos da EAUFBA.
Danilo da Silva Laborda
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This research aimed to find out the perception of the students of the last year of EAUFBA about questions related to innovation and entrepreneurship. More specifically, using cognitive maps and quantitative questions, this research aimed to measure the degree of integration between the concepts of innovation and entrepreneurship, the perception about the challenges involved in stimulate the growth of entrepreneurship activities within EAUFBA, and also about the challenges to integrate the institution and the SNI. Additionally, the degree of participation in entrepreneurship activities was investigated. The results pointed to a lack of perception about the symbiosis between the concepts of entrepreneurship and innovation, a weak degree of participation in entrepreneurship activities, and that faculty has great importance in stimulate the interest in this field. The results also outlined the urgency into promote a deeply discussion about this subject inside the institution, aiming to establish a new educational strategic approach.
- Comércio internacional e finanças: uma análise teórico-empírica
- Fatores-chave na qualidade de sistemas de home broker : uma análise teórico-empírica
- Aproximação teórico-empírica : estoque de capital humano na Bahia ? período 1990-2002.
- Corrupção Burocrática e Empreendedorismo: Uma Análise Empírica dos Estados Brasileiros
- Empreendedorismo e crescimento econômico: uma análise empírica