Email consultations in health care: Patients need to be given a choice
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=524609
- Email consultations in health care: Set your auto reply to “no”
- Email consultations in health care: 1—scope and effectiveness
- Email consultations in health care: 2—acceptability and safe application
- Balancing benefits and harms in health care: GPs need to be informed about drugs prescribed to their patients elsewhere
- How electronic communication is changing health care: Barriers to online learning networks need to be overcome