Elevated A1C in Adults Without a History of Diabetes in the U.S.
American Diabetes Association
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2671106
- Association of A1C and Fasting Plasma Glucose Levels With Diabetic Retinopathy Prevalence in the U.S. Population: Implications for diabetes diagnostic thresholds
- A history of medicine in the early U.S. navy
- Quality of Diabetes Care for Immigrants in the U.S.
- Usual Source of Care as a Health Insurance Substitute for U.S. Adults With Diabetes?
- Cystatin C Levels in U.S. Adults, 1988–1994 Versus 1999–2002: NHANES