El género de la intimidad: Katherine Mansfield y Clarice Lispector
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The article deals with some of the theoretical problems of the writings of intimacy in the Journals of Katherine Mansfield and in chronicles written by Clarice Lispector in the Jornal do Brasil. Firstly, it examines the connections between literary genre and gender and between feminism and autobiography. Secondly, it considers the emergence of the self in the genres of intimacy and contends with the idea of the intimacy by making use of psychoanalytic theories. Subsequently, it analyzes both writers comparatively by considering the concept of the literature of the periphery. It also examines the bond between literary oeuvre and the intimacy exhibited in them. Finally, it judges the images of womanhood and of the feminine community in their intimate writings.
- Clarice Lispector: una tragedia contemporánea de género
- Instâncias enunciativas sujeitudinais na obra de Katherine Mansfield
- Cronicar lo íntimo: las inflexiones autobiográficas y el lector confidente en las crónicas de Clarice Lispector
- Escúchame con tu cuerpo entero: antiocularcentrismo, crisis de la palabra y sinestesia en Clarice Lispector
- El género y la equidad en la salud