Efficiency-Multimission Comprehensiveness Balance for Platform-Based Satellite Family
Bogossian, Otavio Luiz, Loureiro, Geilson, Lopes, Roberto Vieira Fonseca, Roggero, Edgardo
J. Aerosp. Technol. Manag.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT: This paper aims to present the Comprehensiveness Balance for Efficiency (CBfE) method for Platform-Based Satellite Family. The lack of a penalty measurement to assess the performance loss of using a platform could reduce significantly the family performance. The method, taking into account the comprehensiveness of space missions and the platform characteristics defined at the conception phase, assesses the platform inefficiency, in terms of the additional mass required by the platform equipment to cope with the worst environment factors. The method covers the aerodynamic drag and torque, the Earth's magnetic field, the eclipse and Sun energy absorption, the cumulated radiation dose absorbed by the electronic components and the effect on the structure to be prepared for several launchers. Based on this assessment and on an interactive process, the platform designer tunes the comprehensiveness with the suitable level of efficiency. A real case, the Brazilian MultiMission Platform project (PMM), is presented as an example of application. The method covers an existing gap on the platform development process for space applications.
- Exploração do espaço de projeto em sistemas embarcados baseados em plataformas através de estimativas extraídas de modelos UML
- SURFACE ENERGY BALANCE SYSTEM (SEBS) AND SATELLITE DATA FOR MONITORING WATER CONSUMPTION OF IRRIGATED SUGARCANE
- Genome Cluster Database. A Sequence Family Analysis Platform for Arabidopsis and Rice1
- NSGA-II-Based Multi-objective Mission Planning Method for Satellite Formation System
- DATA MINING TECHNIQUES FOR SEPARATION OF SUMMER CROP BASED ON SATELLITE IMAGES