Effects of Reduced Renal Mass and Dietary Protein Intake on Amino Acid Release and Glucose Uptake by Rat Muscle In Vitro
Harter, Herschel R.
Epitrochlearis muscles obtained from normal male Holtzman rats used as controls (C) and rats with reduced renal mass (Nx) fed isocaloric diets of varying protein content were incubated in Krebs-Ringer buffer containing 5 mM glucose for 1 or 3 h with or without insulin.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=372146
- Effects of Parathyroid Hormone on Skeletal Muscle Protein and Amino Acid Metabolism in the Rat
- Effects of reduced muscle glycogen concentration on force, Ca2+ release and contractile protein function in intact mouse skeletal muscle.
- Inhibitory Effect of Epinephrine on Insulin-stimulated Glucose Uptake by Rat Skeletal Muscle
- In Vitro Uptake of Gentamicin by Rat Renal Cortical Tissue
- Modulation of rat skeletal muscle branched-chain alpha-keto acid dehydrogenase in vivo. Effects of dietary protein and meal consumption.