Effects of NaCl and CaCl on ion activities in complex nutrient solutions and root growth of cotton
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1054355
- Effects of NaCl and CaCl2 on Cell Enlargement and Cell Production in Cotton Roots 1
- Incorporation of [14C]Glucose into Cell Wall Polysaccharides of Cotton Roots: Effects of NaCl and CaCl21
- Role of Internal Potassium in Maintaining Growth of Cultured Citrus Cells on Increasing NaCl and CaCl2 Concentrations 1
- Germinação sementes de caupi em diferentes concentações de NaCl e CaCl 2.
- Ion Homeostasis in NaCl Stress Environments.