Effects of acute tryptophan depletion on executive function in healthy male volunteers
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=184453
- Effects of acute intermittent hypoxia on glucose metabolism in awake healthy volunteers
- Effects of L-histidine depletion and L-tyrosine/L-phenylalanine depletion on sensory and motor processes in healthy volunteers
- Acute effects of exposure to air contaminants in a sawmill on healthy volunteers.
- Acute effects of vibration on digital circulatory function in healthy men.
- Effects of apalcillin on platelet function in normal volunteers.