Effect of NHS breast screening programme on mortality from breast cancer in England and Wales, 1990-8: comparison of observed with predicted mortality
Blanks, R G
British Medical Journal
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=27479
- Early neonatal mortality, asphyxia related deaths, and timing of low risk births in Hesse, Germany, 1990-8: observational study
- Survival rates from interval cancer in NHS breast screening programme
- Salmonella bacteraemia in England and Wales, 1981-1990.
- Comparison of birthweight and infant mortality between Singapore and England and Wales, 1980.
- Effect of screening on cervical cancer mortality in England and Wales: analysis of trends with an age period cohort model