Effect of Filtration on Antimicrobial Solutions
Murray, Patrick R.
The effect of filtering 20 antimicrobial solutions through four types of membrane filters was examined. Essentially, all antimicrobial activity was recovered after the solutions were filtered.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=181774
- Effect of a Surfactant on the Antimicrobial Activity of Sodium Hypochlorite Solutions
- CLARIFICATION OF NATIVE DNA SOLUTIONS BY FILTRATION*
- Antimicrobial Effect and Surface Tension of Some Chelating Solutions with Added Surfactants
- Influence of pH on capillary filtration coefficient of rat mesenteries perfused with solutions containing albumin.
- Antimicrobial activity of borate-buffered solutions.