Educating physicians to reduce benzodiazepine use by elderly patients: a randomized controlled trial
Pimlott, Nicholas J.G.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=151988
- A randomized controlled trial of a pharmacist consultation program for family physicians and their elderly patients
- Use of health services by elderly people post-stroke: a randomized controlled trial
- Effectiveness of a home care teaching program for prostatectomized patients: a randomized controlled clinical trial
- Use of rhu-GM-CSF in pulmonary tuberculosis patients: results of a randomized clinical trial
- Evaluation of a community-based inner-city disease management program for postmyocardial infarction patients: a randomized controlled trial