Effects of frequency and duration in telephone counselling for smoking cessation
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2598518
- Design and Implementation of an Effective Telephone Counseling Intervention for Adolescent Smoking Cessation
- “Real-World” Effectiveness of Reactive Telephone Counseling for Smoking Cessation: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Group-Randomized Trial of a Proactive, Personalized Telephone Counseling Intervention for Adolescent Smoking Cessation
- Effect of nicotine, silver acetate, and ordinary chewing gum in combination with group counselling on smoking cessation.
- Physicians Taking Action Against Smoking: an intervention program to optimize smoking cessation counselling by Montreal general practitioners