Drug interactions of protease inhibitors.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1195838
- Simvastatin co‐prescribed with protease inhibitors despite dangerous drug interactions
- The drug transporter P-glycoprotein limits oral absorption and brain entry of HIV-1 protease inhibitors.
- Safety aspects of protease inhibitors for chronic hepatitis C: adverse events and drug-to-drug interactions
- Lectins activate lymphocyte pyruvate dehydrogenase by a mechanism sensitive to protease inhibitors.
- Induction of DNA synthesis in isolated nuclei by cytoplasmic factors: inhibition by protease inhibitors.