Distance, rurality and the need for care: access to health services in South West England
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=524184
- Access to viral hepatitis care: distribution of health services in the Northern region of Brazil
- Email consultations in health care: Patients need to be given a choice
- Asylum seekers, refugees, and the politics of access to health care: a UK perspective
- Prioritising elective care: a cost utility analysis of orthopaedics in the north west of England.
- Collaboration Between Mental Health Services and Primary Care: The Bologna Project