Disruption of an Amino Acid Transport Mutant of Neurospora crassa by KCl
A double amino acid transport-deficient mutant (Pm −NB) of Neurospora crassa is shown to be altered in the molecular structure of its cell wall or membrane. This alteration was revealed by a high degree of cellular disruption and cell-cell interaction following extraction by a high molar concentration of KCl.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=285241
- Developmental Regulation of Amino Acid Transport in Neurospora crassa
- Interactions Between Amino Acid Transport Systems in Neurospora crassa
- Effects of ribonuclease A on amino acid transport in Neurospora crassa.
- Participation of an extracellular deaminase in amino acid utilization by Neurospora crassa.
- Peptide Utilization by Amino Acid Auxotrophs of Neurospora crassa