Discrete Subaortic Stenosis: Surgical Outcomes and Follow-Up Results
Darcin, Osman Tansel
Discrete subaortic stenosis, which is an obstructing lesion of the left ventricular outflow tract, remains a surgical challenge. The recurrence rate is high despite sufficient conventional resection.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=307713
- Congenital discrete subvalvar aortic stenosis. Surgical experience and long-term follow-up in 20 paediatric patients.
- Short- and midterm follow-up results of valvuloplasty with balloon catheter for congenital aortic stenosis
- Total Correction of Tetralogy of Fallot in Adults: Surgical Results and Long-term Follow-up
- Childhood Temporal Lobectomy: Results of Extended Follow-Up
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate: surgical, functional, and quality-of-life outcomes upon extended follow-up