Dinâmica natural e ensino de Química para jovens e adultos : saberes e práticas de uma inovação curricular / Natural dynamics and teaching chemistry to adult education : knowledge and practices of curriculum innovation
Silvana Maria Corrêa Zanini
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The curricular innovation was applied and evaluated to understand terrestrial environments in order to teach chemical concepts. Contents were organized to understand a social and environmental problem. The issue was chosen to attract adult students. The houses of people in the city of Cajamar (in the Brazilian state of São Paulo) were destroyed or damaged by the collapse of the covered karst. A study on thermodynamics of dissolution and precipitation of calcium carbonate was chosen to bring light to the concept of natural processes and encourage a debate on what lead the houses to collapse. The Science, Technology and Society (STS) movement and contributions of the Geosciences guided the methodology. The interest of students on the field (the Earth) and the strategies employed in developing and applying these innovations have helped examining Earth-related issues, such as dynamics, complexity, flows and exchanges of matter and energy. A dialogue with students was part of the teaching methods and allowed students to participate, thus providing data and information for the research. Innovations were evaluated along with three different aspects: the learning of chemistry, the perspective on the environment and the learning of social and environmental processes. The indicators used showed that the strategies applied brought students to learn as well as engaged them in the teaching-learning process
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://libdigi.unicamp.br/document/?code=000817266
- Professores de física em contexto de inovação curricular: saberes docentes e superação de obstáculos didáticos no ensino de física moderna e contemporânea
- Uma história de leitura : a formação da professora-alfabetizadora da educação de jovens e adultos, seus eventos e suas práticas.
- Educação de jovens e adultos : proposta de material didático para o ensino de química
- Uma história de leitura : a formação da professora alfabetizadora da educação de jovens e adultos, seus eventos e suas práticas.
- O CURRÍCULO DE ARTE NA EDUCAÇÃO DE JOVENS E ADULTOS: reflexão acerca de uma Proposta Curricular para o Segundo Segmento do Ensino Fundamental na rede municipal de Educação de São Luís MA.