Development and Validation of a High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Assay for Voriconazole
Pennick, Gennethel J.
American Society for Microbiology
An analytical method for the determination of voriconazole (UK-109,496; Pfizer) in plasma was developed and validated. The method utilizes solid-phase extraction technology and high-performance liquid chromatography. The lower limit of quantitation is 0.2 μg/ml, and the range of linearity tested was 0.2 to 10 μg/ml.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=161850
- Amikacin Assay in Serum by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Microanalytical high-performance liquid chromatography assay for cefpirome (HR 810) in serum.
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) assay for ribavirin and comparison of the HPLC assay with radioimmunoassay.
- Development of a high-performance liquid chromatographic assay for G418 sulfate (Geneticin).
- Temperature-Modulated Array High-Performance Liquid Chromatography