Determination of Pesticides in Grape Juices by QuEChERS and Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry
Souza, Deise F., Souza, Edson L., Borges, Endler M.
J. Braz. Chem. Soc.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
In this study, we describe a liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method for quantifying 25 pesticides in grape juice. This method was optimized and validated according with INMETRO (Instituto Nacional de Metrologia Qualidade e Tecnologia) for the simultaneous determination of pesticide, which are widely used in grape culture in Brazil. The method was based on the QuEChERS (quick, easy, cheap, effective, rugged and safe) methodology. We used AOAC Official Method 2007.01 and Standard Method EN 15662 for sample preparation, both methods presented statistically equivalent recoveries and coefficients of variation. At 0.005 and 2 mg L-1, fortified blank grape juices had average recoveries of 101 and 112% and average coefficients of variation of 16 and 11%, respectively. The repeatability was tested in three concentrations 0.005, 0.1 and 2 mg L-1, affording coefficients of variation 16.4, 20.7 and 10.8%, respectively.
- Determination of Antibiotics Residues in Milk Using a QuEChERS Method Using Full Factorial Design and Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Determination of pesticide residues in sugarcane honey by QuEChERS, and liquid chromatography
- Determination of ametryn in river water, river sediment and bivalve mussels by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
- Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Microextraction with Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry for the Determination of Triazine, Neonicotinoid, Triazole and Imidazolinone Pesticides in Mineral Water Samples
- Applying liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry to assess endodontic sealer microleakage