Design of New Plant Products: Engineering of Fatty Acid Metabolism.
Ohlrogge, J. B.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=160678
- Studies on 3-Indoleacetic Acid Metabolism. II. Some Products of the Metabolism of Exogenous Indoleacetic Acid in Plant Tissues12
- New Insight into Phaeodactylum tricornutum Fatty Acid Metabolism. Cloning and Functional Characterization of Plastidial and Microsomal Δ12-Fatty Acid Desaturases1[w]
- Natural health products: New labels, new credibility?
- Engineering the metabolism of Escherichia coli W3110 for the conversion of sugar to redox-neutral and oxidized products: Homoacetate production
- Bacterial carbon-phosphorus lyase: products, rates, and regulation of phosphonic and phosphinic acid metabolism.