Design of low-voltage CMOS class-AB operational amplifiers / Projeto de amplificadores operacionais CMOS classe-AB operando em baixa tensão de alimentação
Peterson Ribeiro Agostinho
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This dissertation describes the process of designing rail-to-rail operational amplifiers in CMOS technology. To accomplish this, the author focused on four distinct structures. The four topologies have rail-to-rail input stage with gm-control circuit and Class-AB output stage with quiescent-current control. The specification of three configurations included the nominal power supply of ± 0.9V, minimum open-loop low-frequency gain of 60dB and unity-gain frequency of 4MHz driving an external load of 10kΩin parallel with 10pF. The fourth one is a new topology adapted to operate with transistors in weak inversion, in order to decrease the power consumption. The specification included nominal power supply of ± 0.75V and minimization of power consumption. Prototypes of the amplifiers were fabricated in 0.35µm CMOS technology and the results were in good agreements with the specifications. A printed circuit board was implemented to test the amplifiers and, additionally, was inserted a commercial amplifier, to make comparisons.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://libdigi.unicamp.br/document/?code=vtls000414066
- Design technique for a folded cascode, class AB, operational amplifier, in CMOS tecnology.
- Projeto de amplificadores com realimentação em corrente utilizando tecnologia 0,35 µm CMOS
- σ-π molecular dielectric multilayers for low-voltage organic thin-film transistors
- Projeto de uma fonte de tensão de referência CMOS usando programação geométrica.
- Modelagem e projeto de módulos amplificadores e comparadores em tecnologia CMOS 0,35um