Design of a Blade Antenna Embedded in Low-Cost Dielectric Substrate
Silva, Waleska F., Bianchi, I., Santos, Tiago P.
J. Microw. Optoelectron. Electromagn. Appl.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract A design of a blade antenna embedded in low-cost dielectric substrate (FR4) and operating at 4.97 GHz is the subject of this paper. The antenna design is accomplished using parametric analysis in the HFSS™ software, where the antenna dimensions are changed and it is observed how the changes affect figures-of-merit like input impedance, reflection coefficient and radiation patterns. The antenna prototype is presented, as well as, a comparison between experimental and theoretical results.
- Pubovaginal sling with a low-cost polypropylene mesh
- Conception, design and development of a low-cost intelligent prosthesis for one-sided transfemoral amputees
- A Low-Cost Portable Microcontrolled Nephelometer for Potassium Determination
- Re: Pubovaginal sling with a low-cost polypropylene mesh
- Experimental study for evaluation of a low-cost spray cryotherapy system