Description of a new Brazilian species of Mycodrosophila (Diptera, Drosophilidae) with emphasis on the morphology of phallic sclerites
Mendes, Mayara Ferreira
Rev. Bras. entomol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT Mycodrosophila is a cosmopolitan genus of Drosophilidae that comprises approximately 130 species with mycophagous habitats. In this study, we described a new species of Mycodrosophila based on morphological traits and included details of the male terminalia. The holotype is from Eugênio Lefévre, locality in Campos do Jordão municipality, SP, Brazil, located in the Atlantic rainforest biome and was sampled in the 1930s.
- Two new species of Mycodrosophila (Diptera, Drosophilidae) proposed by molecular and morphological approaches, with a key to American species
- Two new species of the Drosophila serido sibling set (Diptera, Drosophilidae)
- Three new andean species of Drosophila (Diptera, Drosophilidae) of the mesophragmatica group
- A new species of Neotropical Drosophila (Diptera, Drosophilidae) belonging to the guarani group
- A new anthophilic species of Drosophila Fallén belonging to the bromeliae group of species (Diptera, Drosophilidae)