Cysteinyl-tRNA Synthetase from Astragalus Species 1
Burnell, James N.
l-Cysteinyl-tRNA synthetases (EC 220.127.116.11) from four Astragalus species were partially purified. The substrate specificities of the cysteinyl-tRNA synthetase from three selenium accumulator species (A. crotalariae, A bisulcatus, and A. racemosus) were compared with those from two nonaccumulator species (A. lentigenosus and Phaseolus aureus). All species had similar Km values for cysteine, selenocysteine, and α-aminobutyric acid except A. bisulcatus which failed to use selenocysteine as a substrate and which had a Km for cysteine four times greater than the Km values for other species.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=542976
- Cysteinyl-tRNA Synthetase from Astragalus Species
- Cysteinyl-tRNA Synthetase from Phaseolus aureus: Purification and Properties 1
- Utilization of Selenocysteine by a Cysteinyl-tRNA Synthetase from Phaseolus aureus1
- Cysteine Activation in Cultured Cystinotic Cells THE SPECIFIC ACTIVITY OF CYSTEINYL-tRNA SYNTHETASE AND tRNACys AND THE DETERMINATION OF THE MICHAELISMENTEN CONSTANTS FOR CYSTEINYL-tRNA SYNTHETASE
- Cysteinyl-tRNA synthetase: determination of the last E. coli aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase primary structure.