CT-guided minimally-invasive penile fracture repair
Int. braz j urol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT We present the case of a 28 year old patient with an incomplete tear of the tunica albuginea occurred after having sexual intercourse in the female superior position. The diagnostic assessment was performed first clinically, then with CT, owing to its high resolution, allowed to exactly detect the tear location leading to precise preoperative planning. After adequate diagnosis through imaging and proper planning, the patient was performed a selective minimally invasive surgical approach to repair the lesion. The patient had good erection with no angular deformity or plaque formation after a 3-month follow-up.
- Percutaneous CT-Guided Treatment of Lumbar Facet Joint Synovial Cysts
- CT-guided stereotactic biopsies using a modified frame and Gildenberg techniques.
- CT-guided stereotactic neurosurgery: experience in 24 cases with a new stereotactic system.
- Predictive success factors for ct-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of pulmonary lesions
- Predictive complication factors for ct-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of pulmonary lesions