CS58: new high yielding, salt and alkaline tolerant cultivar of Indian mustard
Crop Breed. Appl. Biotechnol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract CS58 is a newly developed, salt-tolerant, high-yielding Indian mustard variety from ICAR- CSSRI, Karnal, India, to harness the yield potential of salt-affected soils of India. It produced 24-25% higher seed yield than the national check varieties CS54 and Kranti and was well received and adopted by farmers in salt-affected areas of the country during on-farm demonstrations.
- IAC 1850: High yielding carioca common bean cultivar
- CD 1705 - healthy and high-yielding wheat cultivar for biscuit manufacturing
- BRS 293: A midseason high-yielding upland cotton cultivar for Brazilian savanna.
- BRS 335: a midseason high-yielding upland cotton cultivar for northeast brazilian savanna
- Mechanisms of Cadmium Mobility and Accumulation in Indian Mustard.