Crystallization and preliminary X-ray structural studies of human prouroguanylin
International Union of Crystallography
Human prouroguanylin, a precursor protein of a peptide hormone, was expressed in E. coli, refolded, purified and crystallized. The crystals belong to space group P6122 and diffract X-rays to 2.5 Å resolution.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2496868
- PROINSULIN: CRYSTALLIZATION AND PRELIMINARY X-RAY DIFFRACTION STUDIES*
- Crystallization and preliminary x-ray studies of NADPH-cytochrome P450 reductase.
- Purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of human chondroadherin
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of human liver α-enolase
- Cloning, expression, purification and crystallization as well as X-ray fluorescence and preliminary X-ray diffraction analyses of human ADP-ribosylhydrolase 1