Could midbrain "resting" tremor be caused by postural maintenance at rest?
Horstink, M W
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=489188
- Rest tremor and extrapyramidal symptoms after midbrain haemorrhage: clinical and 18F-dopa PET evaluation.
- Modulation of postural tremors at the wrist by supramaximal electrical median nerve shocks in essential tremor, Parkinson's disease and normal subjects mimicking tremor.
- Rest tremor associated with exposure to Monensin.
- Cimetidine induced postural and action tremor.
- Human touch could be saved by using robots