Cost effectiveness of a multi-stage return to work program for workers on sick leave due to low back pain, design of a population based controlled trial [ISRCTN60233560]
Steenstra, Ivan A
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=317323
- Cost-effectiveness of an intensive group training protocol compared to physiotherapy guideline care for sub-acute and chronic low back pain: design of a randomised controlled trial with an economic evaluation. [ISRCTN45641649]
- Reconfiguration of multi-stage tensegrity structures using infinitesimal mechanisms
- Low back pain, anthropometric indexes and range of motion of rural workers
- Rationale and design of a multicenter randomized controlled trial on a 'minimal intervention' in Dutch army personnel with nonspecific low back pain [ISRCTN19334317]
- Controlled trial of balneotherapy in treatment of low back pain.