Coronary artery disease after heart transplantation: clinical aspects
Scott, Christopher D
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1025065
- Heart Transplantation after Emergency Coronary Artery Bypass for Failed Angioplasty
- Heart transplantation after emergency coronary artery bypass for failed angioplasty.
- Increased expression of ICAM-1 in a case of accelerated coronary artery disease after heart transplantation.
- Routine coronary angiography after heart transplantation.
- Microbiological aspects of transplantation: viruses.