Cornell Medical Index as a health measure in epidemiological studies. A test of the validity of a health questionnaire.
Abramson, J H
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1058996
- Cornell Medical Index response as a predictor of mortality.
- The Cornell medical index in disability evaluation.
- SF-36 health status questionnaire.
- Validity studies of a self-administered health questionnaire for secondary school students.
- Validity study of the severity index, a simple measure of urinary incontinence in women