Convergence in information and communication technology (ICT) using patent analysis
Kim, Eunhee, Kim, Jaejon, Koh, Joon
JISTEM J.Inf.Syst. Technol. Manag.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Since the 1990s, information and communication technology (ICT) has been perceived as the critical technology for economic development, and the ICT industry itself has been growing exceptionally fast. Moreover, technology convergence in ICT has received particular attention. ICT innovations diffuse into existing products and thus come to form a new integral part of the goods. This is an exploratory research to examine technology convergence of the supply side as a firm level in the ICT sector using International Patent Classification (IPC) of 43,636 sample patents from 1995 to 2008. This study finds a degree of merger and relationships between different technology domains through the association rule mining of patent co-classification. This type of analysis helps companies to take strategies under the environment of technological trajectory change.
- Recursos de tecnologia da informação e da comunicação utilizados por crianças com deficiência visual : percepção de cuidadores
- A Influência do Uso das Tecnologias da Informação e Comunicação (TIC) na Formação de Professores
- The use of information and communication technology (ICT) in the education of students from 5th grade on dengue prevention
- Do information and communication technology access and innovation increase outsourcing in small and medium enterprises?
- FORMAÇÃO CONTINUADA DE PROFESSORES: análise sobre uso das tecnologias da informação e comunicação TIC na organização do trabalho pedagógico.