Controlled disassembling of self-assembling systems: Toward artificial molecular-level devices and machines
National Academy of Sciences
Investigations on self-assembling/induced-disassembling systems have led to the design of molecular-level devices capable of performing a variety of functions. Some of the work carried out in this field is illustrated.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=122675
- Circuits and programmable self-assembling DNA structures
- Engineering biological structures of prescribed shape using self-assembling multicellular systems
- Reversible encapsulation by self-assembling resorcinarene subunits
- A self-assembling protein kinase C inhibitor.
- Design of protein struts for self-assembling nanoconstructs