Continuous Speech Recognition for Clinicians
American Medical Informatics Association
The current generation of continuous speech recognition systems claims to offer high accuracy (greater than 95 percent) speech recognition at natural speech rates (150 words per minute) on low-cost (under $2000) platforms. This paper presents a state-of-the-technology summary, along with insights the authors have gained through testing one such product extensively and other products superficially.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=61360
- State of the art in continuous speech recognition.
- Comparative Evaluation of Three Continuous Speech Recognition Software Packages in the Generation of Medical Reports
- Training and search methods for speech recognition.
- Phenotype recognition. Clinicians' contributions to molecular genetics.
- RECONHECIMENTO DE VOZ CONTÍNUA PARA O PORTUGUÊS UTILIZANDO MODELOS DE MARKOV ESCONDIDOS