Conservation, diversification and expansion of C2H2 zinc finger proteins in the Arabidopsis thaliana genome
Englbrecht, Claudia C
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=481060
- Variations of the C2H2 zinc finger motif in the yeast genome and classification of yeast zinc finger proteins.
- Identification of conserved C2H2 zinc-finger gene families in the Bilateria
- A common mechanism for mitotic inactivation of C2H2 zinc finger DNA-binding domains
- Nuclear localization of the C2H2 zinc finger protein Msn2p is regulated by stress and protein kinase A activity
- Conservation of Microstructure between a Sequenced Region of the Genome of Rice and Multiple Segments of the Genome of Arabidopsis thaliana