Comparative study of BxNyCz nanojunctions fragments
Batista, Fabiana Aparecida de Souza, Manzanares, Raquel Dastre, Reis Júnior, Magno dos, Custódio, Rogério, Carvalho, Ana Claudia Monteiro
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Theoretical analysis of formation energy and geometry was done to compare the relative stabilities of modified carbon nanostructures representative fragments. Structure and energies of formation were calculated at semiempirical level of theory. Depending of B-N pair localization on the molecular structures the formation enthalpy decreases. B-N substitution in tubular structures at low concentration decreases the energy when the tubes have small diameters. Our results are in according to experimental works which have shown that boron and nitrogen are met at region of defects in B X C Y N Z nanostructures.
- Comparative study between the electrochemical behavior of TiN, TiCxNy and CrN hard coatings by using microscopy and electrochemical techniques
- O efeito da desativação térmica nas propriedades oxirredutoras e na atividade catalítica de catalisadores CZ e Pd-CZ
- Study and fabrication of MOS capacitor with PECVD SiOxNy.
- A comparative study of the promotion of tissue plasminogen activator and pro-urokinase-induced plasminogen activation by fragments D and E-2 of fibrin.
- Metodos de determinacao de periodicidades em dados astrofisicos: aplicacao ao objeto CZ Aquilae